Stafford High School provides a diverse and innovative education to prepare responsible, life-long learners.
The Stafford High School Community values Relationships, Rigor, and Relevance to prepare students for continued success.
We are a great school,
With a great faculty and staff,
and Great Students!!!
We are the Stafford Indians!
We are proud to be Stafford Indians!
We'll work hard to be the best!
Order your YEARBOOK ONLINE here
Course Changes: Course changes will only be considered under the following provisions--
1. Course changes will be considered only with parental request and administrator approval.
2. A student may only drop and add a course until the 8th scheduled class meeting. No student may add a class after the 8th class meeting.
3. After the 8th scheduled class meeting, a student may only drop a course, if a suitable alternative placement is found.
Students should see their counselor to determine the potential outcomes should they drop a course and the impact on the grade-point average and diploma type. The following grade reporting policies will be followed when dropping a course:
1. If a student drops a course after the 5th scheduled class meeting and prior to the 10th scheduled class meeting the course will not be recorded on the student’s permanent record.
2. If the student drops the course after the 10th scheduled class meeting and prior to the 15th scheduled class meeting the course will be shown on the permanent record as a drop-pass or a drop-fail. This will not be computed into the grade-point average.
3. If a student drops the course after the 15th scheduled class meeting, a grade of "F" will be recorded for that course on the permanent record. This will be computed into the grade-point average
Vision and Hearing Screening: On October 7th & 8th the clinic staff will be performing the state mandated vision and hearing screening for the 10th grade class and on students new to Stafford County during their regularly scheduled PE classes. We need the students who wear glasses or contact lenses to bring (or wear) the corrective lenses with them so that the screening is accurate. Any deficits noted will have a letter sent home for physician follow up.
If you have information concerning your child’s sight or hearing which you believe the school should be informed about, please send a note to the school nurse. If you have any questions regarding the screenings please call the clinic at (540) 371-7200 x13140.
Parking Pass Information: Parking passes for the 2015 – 2016 school year will be available for purchase next week in the lobby of the old Stafford High School.
Seniors only may come on Wednesday, August 12th, from 10 to 12 and from 1 to 3 PM.
Juniors and Seniors may come on Thursday, August 13th, from 10 to 12 and from 1 to 3 PM.
Student Parking Permit Applications are available in the Main Office and here: PDF format and Microsoft Word format.
In order to purchase a parking pass, students must pay their class dues, past and present, have a valid license, and bring a copy of their registration and proof of insurance. No exceptions will be made.
Senior dues are $40 minimum, or $75 including Senior activities. Junior dues are $50.
The parking passes for the first semester only are $40.
Requests for Student Records: Due to the rebuild of Stafford High School past student cumulative files are being stored. These student cumulative files may not be readily available. ALL requests for Records for past students will take a minimum of 10 school days to process once the written request is received at SHS. For questions please contact Mrs. Campbell or Mrs. Bryant in the Counseling Center.
Our Old School tshirt is back....order yours today!!! Help support SHS After Prom 2016!!!! Click here to order
Order your Cat's Meow SHS Keepsake here