Stafford High School provides a diverse and innovative education to prepare responsible, life-long learners.
The Stafford High School Community values Relationships, Rigor, and Relevance to prepare students for continued success.
We are a great school,
With a great faculty and staff,
and Great Students!!!
We are the Stafford Indians!
We are proud to be Stafford Indians!
We'll work hard to be the best!
Our Academic Award Ceremony for the First Quarter only is scheduled for Thursday, December 3rd, 2015,
at 8 AM.
Honor Award: GPA of 3.8 3.999
Distinguished Honor Award: GPA of 4.0 - 4.249
Summa Cum Laude Award: GPA of 4.25 and higher
Students who have earned an award will receive a personal invitation by November 30th, 2015.
SHS Carpentry students were featured in the Free-Lance Star! Click here to read the full article.
ASVAB Testing: The Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery Test (ASVAB) will be Given on Monday ,November 16th in the Library From 7;50--to 11;00am. Students interested in joining the armed services are required to take this test. Sign up in the Guidance office. Seats are limited.
PTSA Snack Cart Volunteers Needed: Click here to sign up to help with the snack cart
Order your YEARBOOK ONLINE here
Course Changes: Course changes will only be considered under the following provisions--
1. Course changes will be considered only with parental request and administrator approval.
2. A student may only drop and add a course until the 8th scheduled class meeting. No student may add a class after the 8th class meeting.
3. After the 8th scheduled class meeting, a student may only drop a course, if a suitable alternative placement is found.
Students should see their counselor to determine the potential outcomes should they drop a course and the impact on the grade-point average and diploma type. The following grade reporting policies will be followed when dropping a course:
1. If a student drops a course after the 5th scheduled class meeting and prior to the 10th scheduled class meeting the course will not be recorded on the student’s permanent record.
2. If the student drops the course after the 10th scheduled class meeting and prior to the 15th scheduled class meeting the course will be shown on the permanent record as a drop-pass or a drop-fail. This will not be computed into the grade-point average.
3. If a student drops the course after the 15th scheduled class meeting, a grade of "F" will be recorded for that course on the permanent record. This will be computed into the grade-point average
Requests for Student Records: Due to the rebuild of Stafford High School past student cumulative files are being stored. These student cumulative files may not be readily available. ALL requests for Records for past students will take a minimum of 10 school days to process once the written request is received at SHS. For questions please contact Mrs. Campbell or Mrs. Bryant in the Counseling Center.
Our Old School tshirt is back....order yours today!!! Help support SHS After Prom 2016!!!! Click here to order
Order your Cat's Meow SHS Keepsake here